This Thursday we kick off our 5th Annual Yard Sale. This event is something that’s grown bigger than we ever anticipated when we decided 5 years ago to sell off some old stock from our basement. We were completely overwhelmed by the response (apparently Winnipeggers love a good sale! Who knew?) and since then we have even partnered with some suppliers who have sent us samples to make sure we a good selection of great items at great prices (This year we even have a huge collection of Lacoste shoes and boots that we’ll be selling for $10 – $50). People ask about this event all year round and we can’t wait to set up our tent and unleash some serious deals on all of our enthusiastic sale-hunters.
(or until we run out of things)
*Please note: shop will be closed from 10-12 for us to set up.
Oh and guess what – the Yard Sale is also the day we launch our Summer Clearance Sale in the shop. All of our current summer inventory will be on super sale. It really is the event of the year. Don’t miss it.
Tips for a successful Yard Sale:
- Wear something that’s easy to change in! We will have some change room tents and mirrors set up outside, but the line ups get crazy and those tents get hot on a sunny summer day, so if you’re able to pull something on over a tank and some leggings, you’ll get through those $5 bins way quicker than those suckers waiting in line 😉
- Oh, maybe bring a pair of socks for trying on the above-mentioned shoe/boot collection
- Bring cash or credit cards. We won’t be able to take debit cards outside.
- Please don’t haggle. I promise you, you’re getting a great deal.
- Hydrate! Bring snacks! Bring a friend! Bring a truck!
About the Yard Sale:
Our Yard Sale is a collection of older stock, samples, one offs, slightly damaged items, items that have been worn for fashion shows, etc. Everything is sold as-is and are final sale. We’re marking this stuff down super low because we want someone to enjoy them, even if they aren’t things we are able to put on our sales floor currently. Prices typically start around $5 and it’s super fun.